Utilizing NBNA's Collaboration model, the Association has been successful in forging community partnerships at the local, state and national level in establishing programs/publications to address key health problems that disproportionately impact the quality of life for African Americans.
- Absolutely Defeated: Black Nurses Struggle with Mental Health Support while Battling COVID-19 (CNN Article) - February 2021
- NBNA News - Summer 2020 - Special Edition on Sickle Cell Disease
- NBNA News - Spring 2020 - Speical Edition on COVID-19
- NBNA News - Summer 2019 Issue
- Chicago Health Guide - Resources for the uninsured and underinsured