Facts About NBNA Mailing of your Material
- NBNA does not lend or sell its mailing lists.
- NBNA can mail out materials upon approval to our mailing list through our mailing house.
- The originating organization will ship materials to the mailing house or to NBNA National Office, advising NBNA of the shipment date. NBNA will provide labels or an electronic mailing list.
- NBNA must approve the material to be mailed.
- In most instances, your permit cannot be used to mail to NBNA mailing lists.
- NBNA must provide an envelope with our indicia if your permit number is on the material.
- A charge is assessed for each envelope.
- A charge is assessed for folding and inserting and sealing.
- There is a standard $500 administrative fee.
- The originating organization will pay postage and an estimate of all fees in advance.
- If there are additional fees, the originating organization will be invoiced for these fees.
- The fees for an all member mailing are roughly $2,500. All fees are payable in advance by check, certified funds or MasterCard/Visa.