Director of Organization Risk Management
Spectrum Health is a not-for-profit, award winning, integrated health system based in West Michigan. Our organization includes a medical center, regional community hospitals, a dedicated children's hospital, a multispecialty medical group and a nationally recognized health plan, Priority Health. We invest in our people by supporting a dynamic, high-performing workplace. Our collaborative approach to patient care includes a commitment to provide an exceptional experience for patients and their families. Spectrum Health supports successful career growth in an innovative environment.
Provides overall management, direction and oversight of the Risk Management Program for Spectrum Health Delivery System. Develops, implements and oversees the Spectrum Health Delivery System organizational risk management programs. As the executive responsible for the organizational risk management operations of a critical component of Spectrum Health, directs the structure, operation and activities of the division in collaboration with executive leadership.
- Education - Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, healthcare or related discipline
- 7 years of relevant experience in recent relevant risk management experience with emphasis on clinical as well as enterprise risk management in a large complex organization
- 2 years of relevant experience in management/leadership experience
- License - Healthcare Risk Management (HCRM) 1 Year
External posting link:
- Education - Master's Degree
- creating and developing department and insurance budgets
- managing insurance programs
- License - Registered Nurse (RN)