Dean for School of Nursing
Washington State University
Search for the Dean of the College of Nursing
Washington State University Health Sciences Spokane, one of six campuses of the distinguished Washington State University (WSU) system, seeks a dynamic and innovative leader to serve as the Dean of the College of Nursing. The Dean will be a key partner in WSU’s ambitious plans to increase the size and impact of WSU Health on the people of Washington and beyond.
In order to lead WSU College of Nursing to new levels of success, the Dean will need to address the following:
- Develop a shared vision for how the College of Nursing can fulfill its mission as part of a 21st Century land-grant university
- Advance innovative nursing and inter-professional education and delivery to ensure community needs are met
- Serve as a visible and vocal advocate, champion, and fundraiser for the College
- Nurture an environment of trust, respect, and inclusion among College of Nursing students, faculty, staff, alumni, emerita faculty and clinical affililations
- Further develop and strengthen an efficient and comprehensive infrastructure to fully achieve the academic, research and service missions
For more details, including the full position profile and to submit inquiries, nominations, referrals, and applications, please see the Isaacson, Miller website for the search: www.imsearch.com/7098
. Electronic submission of materials is required.