Clinical Assistant Professor in Nursing (2)
The School of Nursing at Purdue University West Lafayette Campus is seeking to fill two (2) Assistant/Associate Clinical Track positions.
The successful candidate will possess a passion for innovation and developing clinical nurse leaders who can transform healthcare.
The candidate will be open to the use of technology, simulation, and creative pedagogies that contribute to the growth and development of baccalaureate and/or advance practice-nursing students. Teaching settings include classroom, clinical, and simulation. Clinical expertise in Medical-Surgical nursing, Psychiatric Mental Health nursing, adult gerontology primary care and/or family nurse practitioner preferred. Individuals in this role will contribute to the clinical teaching, engagement and service missions of the University, College of Health and Human Sciences, and School of Nursing.
The College of Health and Human Sciences and the School of Nursing are committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. Our leadership, faculty, staff, and students are engaged in many efforts that are consistent with this commitment.
- Master’s degree in nursing; and
- At least 5 years clinical experience
- National certification in area of expertise by start date
- Eligibility for RN licensure in Indiana
- Previous college-level teaching preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Purdue School of Nursing graduates impact health and influence health care delivery around the world. Our faculty lead research dedicated to advancing evidence-based care and providing transformative learning opportunities for students. By working alongside experts from multiple disciplines within the College of Health and Human Sciences and across Purdue, students and faculty benefit from a collaborative environment that further distinguishes Purdue’s School of Nursing.
- DNP/PhD in Nursing, Social Science, or related field
- Significant progress toward completion of terminal degree (in Nursing, Social Science, or relevant field)
Application Procedure: Any interested candidate should apply here:
Applicants must submit:
A background check will be required for employment in the position.
- A letter of interest describing why you are interested in both the Clinical Assistant/Associate Track position and full curriculum vitae
- A teaching statement
- Arrange to have three letters of reference submitted to Shawn Flora (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application review will begin February 10, 2024, and continue until the positions are filled.
Questions regarding the position may be sent to Amanda Ward, Chair of the Search Committee (email@example.com).
This job posting represents two (2) vacancies.
Purdue University is an EOE/AA. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
|School of Nursing at Purdue University
|West Lafayette, IN
|Posting Start Date:
|This listing expires on: 3/10/2024