Faculty Position - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
The School of Nursing at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) invites applications and nominations for a full time Coordinator of Pediatric Acute, Primary Care and Dual Pediatrics Nurse Practitioner Specialty Tracks in the UAB School of Nursing Graduate Clinical Programs.
Candidates for this faculty position with expertise with pediatric nurse practitioner experience are encouraged to apply.
Rank, tenure, and salary are competitive and commensurate with professional background and experience.
- A doctorate in nursing is required.
- A minimum of five years in a faculty role with experience in coordinating pediatric specialty tracks including curriculum development to meet national guidelines and standards, preparation of students for certification exams, and demonstrated outcomes in student certification exam pass rates.
- Licensure and certification as a pediatric nurse practitioner required.
- May be certified in either acute or primary care pediatrics, or hold dual certification in both acute and primary care pediatrics.
- Candidates must hold active licensure or be eligible for licensure as an RN in Alabama
- Faculty may elect different degrees of emphasis on the teaching, service and scholarship components of the faculty role.
For the complete announcement, visit: http://uab.peopleadmin.com/postings/9833