RN - Thoracic Cardiovascular Post-Operative
The University of Virginia Health System is an academic health care center associated with the University of Virginia in Charlottesville. The health system includes a medical center (with main hospital, children's hospital, and clinic network), school of medicine, and health sciences library. The health system provides inpatient and outpatient care and patient education and conducts medical research and education.
The University of Virginia Health System seeks an experienced Thoracic Cardiovascular Post-Operative Nurse.
· Capable clinician, focused on expanding knowledge and skills.
· Consistently provides effective direct care, as part of the interdisciplinary team, to a variety of complex patients.
· Seeks as well as provides feedback for improved clinical practice.
· Assumes a beginning leadership role but seeks mentoring in this process.
· Must be a registered nurse and currently licensed to practice in the State of Virginia.
· American Heart Association (AHA) Health Care Provider BLS certification required.
· 1-2 years’ experience