45 Under 40 Award
NBNA 47th Anniversary
Celebrating the places we have been and the places you will go!
Join us in St. Louis and see how we will help you get there!
Dear NBNA Membership,
Plans are well underway for the NBNA's 47th Anniversary Celebration which will take place in St. Louis, July 31 - August 5, 2018. Over the coming months you will receive information about several exciting events that the local chapter and the various conference committees are planning.
As with all anniversary celebrations, we will honor our past, and celebrate our future. The 45 Under 40 Award will honor and celebrate NBNA members who are 40 years old and under who have shown strong leadership and demonstrated excellence and innovation in their practice setting, in their NBNA chapters and in the communities they serve. These are the emerging leaders who will carry the vision and the mission of our Founders into the future. These young leaders are the "way forward" for our communities and our organization. These young leaders are the "Future of Nursing".
I look forward to celebrating with you all in St. Louis!
Dr. Eric J. Williams
NBNA Salutes Its Next Generation of Nursing Leaders
45 Under 40 Award
Each NBNA Chapter is invited to submit the names of up to two (2) members of their chapter who are 40 years of age or younger. Please complete the attached form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 1, 2018.
Application link: https://form.jotform.com/80364431779160
To be eligible, the nominee must be:
- An active member of an NBNA Chapter or a Direct Member
- Born in 1976 or later (Chapter President to verify)
- Direct members will need to provide confirmation of DOB to National office
- Have served as a chapter officer or committee member
- Have an active nursing license
- Employed; and/or enrolled in an advanced degree program (Masters or Doctoral)
- Provide documentation of professional, chapter, and community accomplishments as well as publications and presentations (no more than 2 pages, it may be in a list format, a two page CV or 2 certificates, etc.)
- Must submit a 50 word bio in a Word document
- Must submit a current professional head shot photograph
- Nominee must provide a 75 word or less testimonial about what NBNA has meant the to candidate
All information you provide will be published in the 2018 conference program book.
Signature of the Chapter President__________________ Signature of the Nominee________________
Please return this signed document by email to email@example.com